food interaction for TAZENTA
alcohol interaction for TAZENTA
pregnancy interaction for TAZENTA
lactation interaction for TAZENTA
Avoid Tazenta 2mg injection with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TAZENTA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TAZENTA
- BIOCURE 2MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15852.40/injectionRs. 15852.40pay 21% more per injection
- MYEZOM 2MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 13125/injectionRs. 13125same price
- BORTENAT 2 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 12688/injectionRs. 12688save 3% more per injection
- VELTIP 2MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Pfizer LtdRs. 15507/injectionRs. 15507pay 18% more per injection
- BORTETRUST 2MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 11904.80/injectionRs. 11904.80save 9% more per injection
Expert advice FOR TAZENTA
- Before taking bortezomib, consult your doctor if you have any of the following disease conditions: disease of liver, kidney, heart or infections like fever with rash or genital sores, diabetes, low number of red or white blood cells or bleeding problems.
- Drink plenty of fluids every day during your treatment with bortezomib.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you have signs of serious brain infection such as memory loss, trouble in thinking, difficulty with walking or loss of vision.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking bortezomib as it may cause tiredness, dizziness, fainting or blurred vision.
Frequently asked questions FOR TAZENTA
Q. Is bortezomib a chemotherapy/hormonal drug/ cytotoxic?
Bortezomib is not a hormone. It is a chemotherapy/ cytotoxic drug used in the treatment of cancers including multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma
Q. How does bortezomib work?
Bortezomib belongs to the class of drugs called a proteasome inhibitor. It acts by blocking the action of proteasome, and affects the growth of cancerous (actively growing) cells
Q. Is bortezomib FDA approved?
Yes, bortezomib is approved by FDA
Q. Is bortezomib dialyzable?
Yes, bortezomib is dialyzable
Q. Is bortezomib toxic?
Bortezomib can cause toxic effects if not given in appropriate dose although not everybody gets them
Q. Does bortezomib cause constipation?
Bortezomib may cause side effects such as constipation.