food interaction for TAZ (ORCHID)
alcohol interaction for TAZ (ORCHID)
pregnancy interaction for TAZ (ORCHID)
lactation interaction for TAZ (ORCHID)
SALT INFORMATION for TAZ (ORCHID)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TAZ (ORCHID)
- METAGARD CR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 14.68/tabletRs. 146.75pay 119% more per tablet
- TRIMACONTIN 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 15.25/tabletRs. 152.50pay 127% more per tablet
- 3 KAT 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrrishti Health Care Products Pvt LtdRs. 8.86/tabletRs. 88.57pay 32% more per tablet
- METAGARD 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 6.45/tabletRs. 64.50save 4% more per tablet
- ISVEDON CR 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 19% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for TAZ (ORCHID)
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for TAZ (ORCHID)
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines