food interaction for TAXELEON
alcohol interaction for TAXELEON
pregnancy interaction for TAXELEON
lactation interaction for TAXELEON
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TAXELEON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TAXELEON
- MITOTAX 300MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 10875.20/ML of injectionRs. 10875.20pay 548% more per ML of injection
- NANOXEL 300MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 13500/injectionRs. 13500pay 705% more per injection
- ZUPAXEL 300 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 10279.80/injectionRs. 10279.80pay 513% more per injection
- CELTAX 300MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 9495.23/injectionRs. 9495.23pay 466% more per injection
- CYTAX 300 MG INJECTION(50 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 201.09/ML of injectionRs. 10054.47save 88% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for TAXELEON
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart problems, liver problems or low production of blood cells from the bone marrow (myelosupression).
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe allergic reactions such as shortness of breath, irregular heart-beats, dizziness, swelling of face or rash; tingling, burning or numbness in finger or toes.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking radiation therapy of the lungs or if you have Kaposi’s sarcoma with a sore or inflamed mouth.
- Women on this therapy should use two methods of contraception and 3 months after it.
- Men who are going to use this therapy should not father a child and 3 months post it. They should also seek guidance and counselling on sperm conservation before taking this therapy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as paclitaxel may cause some dizziness, nausea or tiredness.
- Paclitaxel is not recommended for children below 18 years.
- Ensure that you receive anti-allergic medication before the therapy to prevent any allergic response.
Frequently asked questions for TAXELEON
Q.Is paclitaxel generic/ taxane/ FDA approved/cytotoxic?
Yes, paclitaxel is generic/ taxane/ FDA approved/ cytotoxic
Q.Is paclitaxel a vesicant?
Paclitaxel is usually a vesicant (irritant)
Q.Is paclitaxel light sensitive/ hydrophobic/ cardiotoxic?
Yes, paclitaxel is light sensitive/ hydrophobic/ cardiotoxic
Q.Does paclitaxel cause hair loss?
Yes, paclitaxel may cause hair loss as a side effect. Please inform your doctor about any side effect while you are on paclitaxel therapy
Q.What is paclitaxel derived from?
Paclitaxel is derived from bark of the Pacific yew, Taxus brevifolia.