food interaction for TADACIP
alcohol interaction for TADACIP
pregnancy interaction for TADACIP
lactation interaction for TADACIP
medicine interaction for TADACIP
Avoid Tadacip 20 mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TADACIP
It is also used in erectile dysfunction with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TADACIP 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking TADACIP 20 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR TADACIP
- MEGALIS 20 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 61.25/tabletRs. 245pay 49% more per tablet
- FORZEST 20 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 56.25/tabletRs. 225pay 37% more per tablet
- PULMOPRES 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 27.50/tabletRs. 275save 33% more per tablet
- SUPER MANFORCE 20MG TABLET(2 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 70/tabletRs. 140pay 71% more per tablet
- TFIL 20 MG TABLET(4 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 42.50/tabletRs. 170pay 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TADACIP
- Do not take more than once per day.
- It's best to take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity, but you can take it anywhere between 4 hours and 30 minutes before you need it.
- If you have an erection for more than 4 hours, call a doctor.
- The drug works best when taken on an empty stomach.
- Do not take the drug if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems.
- Tadalafil may cause dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking sildenafil.
- Drinking too much alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
- You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking tadalafil as it may increase the side effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR TADACIP
Q. Tadalafil/ Cialis/ megalis/ tazzle is better than sildenafil/ Viagra or same?
Tadalafil/ Cialis/ megalis/ tazzle and sildenafil/ Viagra both treat erectile dysfunction effectively. The effectiveness may vary with individual taking the medicine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take tadalafil with sildenafil?
Avoid taking tadalafil with sildenafil. Concomitant therapy is not recommended and it may also worsen the side effects caused by individual medicine
Q. Is tadalafil addictive?
No, tadalafil is not an addictive drug. However some people may develop emotional or psychological dependence on the medicine
Q. Is tadalafil safe?
If used for approved indication in appropriate doses, tadalafil is relatively safe. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug
Q. Can I take tadalafil forever?
Please consult your doctor for the dose and duration of the treatment required
Q. Does tadalafil delays ejaculation, affects sperms, affects fertility, and increases testosterone?
No, tadalafil does not delay ejaculation, and have no effect on sperms, fertility and testosterone
Q. How long does tadalafil last?
Generally effects of tadalfil lasts up to 36 hours, however the effect may vary depending on the individual taking the medicine
Q. Can I take tadalafil with metoprolol, lisinopril, prednisone, losartan?
Tadalafil when taken with metoprolol, lisinopril, prednisone, losartan may cause low blood pressure. Please consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required
Q. Can I take tadalafil with high blood pressure?
If you are taking any medicines to treat high blood pressure (antihypertensives), taking tadalafil with antihypertensives may cause low blood pressure. Please consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.