food interaction for TACROVATE
alcohol interaction for TACROVATE
pregnancy interaction for TACROVATE
lactation interaction for TACROVATE
medicine interaction for TACROVATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TACROVATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TACROVATE
- TECUM 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 12/GM of ointmentRs. 120pay 28% more per GM of ointment
- TACROMENT 0.03% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 24/GM of ointmentRs. 120pay 156% more per GM of ointment
- TACRIMUS 0.03% OINTMENT(15 GM ointment in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.74/GM of ointmentRs. 161.17pay 15% more per GM of ointment
- TACROKID 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11/GM of ointmentRs. 110pay 17% more per GM of ointment
- TACROM 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Dermo Care LaboratoriesRs. 9.43/GM of ointmentRs. 94.27same price
Expert advice FOR TACROVATE
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions FOR TACROVATE
Q. Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q. Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.