food interaction for TACROKID
alcohol interaction for TACROKID
pregnancy interaction for TACROKID
lactation interaction for TACROKID
medicine interaction for TACROKID
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TACROKID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TACROKID
- TECUM 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)KLM Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 12/GM of ointmentRs. 120pay 9% more per GM of ointment
- TACROMENT 0.03% OINTMENT(5 GM ointment in tube)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 24/GM of ointmentRs. 120pay 118% more per GM of ointment
- TACROVATE 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Ochoa Laboratories LtdRs. 9.38/GM of ointmentRs. 93.83save 15% more per GM of ointment
- TACRIMUS 0.03% OINTMENT(15 GM ointment in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.74/GM of ointmentRs. 161.17save 2% more per GM of ointment
- TACROM 0.03% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Dermo Care LaboratoriesRs. 9.43/GM of ointmentRs. 94.27save 14% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice FOR TACROKID
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions FOR TACROKID
Q. Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q. Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.