food interaction for TACOSEAL
alcohol interaction for TACOSEAL
pregnancy interaction for TACOSEAL
lactation interaction for TACOSEAL
medicine interaction for TACOSEAL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TACOSEAL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TACOSEAL
- TACROZ FORTE OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 42.15/GM of ointmentRs. 421.50pay 106% more per GM of ointment
- TACROZ FORTE OINTMENT(20 GM ointment in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 33.55/GM of ointmentRs. 671pay 64% more per GM of ointment
- T TOP FORTE OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 36.48/GM of ointmentRs. 364.85pay 78% more per GM of ointment
- TBIS 0.1% OINTMENT(10 GM ointment in tube)BioconRs. 35/GM of ointmentRs. 350pay 71% more per GM of ointment
- CROLIM 0.1% W/W OINTMENT(15 GM ointment in tube)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 35/GM of ointmentRs. 525pay 71% more per GM of ointment
Expert advice FOR TACOSEAL
- Tell your doctor if you are using tacrolimus for 12 months.
- Tell your doctor if you have weakened immune system, skin tumor, swollen lymph nodes, infected lesions or any skin related other disorder.
- Do not allow tacrolimus to come in contact with your eyes, mouth or other inner skin layer (mucous membranes). In case of accidental contact, wash immediately with cool water.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to tacrolimus or any of its ingredients.
- Children < 16 must not use.
Frequently asked questions FOR TACOSEAL
Q. Is tacrolimus a steroid?
Tacrolimus is an immunosuppressant drug. It is not a steroid drug
Q. Is tacrolimus nephrotoxic or cytotoxic?
Tacrolimus may cause destruction of certain types of cells (cytotoxic) and may impair kidney function (nephrotoxic). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.