food interaction for SYNX 500 MG TABLET
alcohol interaction for SYNX 500 MG TABLET
pregnancy interaction for SYNX 500 MG TABLET
lactation interaction for SYNX 500 MG TABLET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SYNX 500 MG TABLET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SYNX 500 MG TABLET
- RANOZEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 7% more per tablet
- RANCAD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 1% more per tablet
- RANOLAZ 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104save 3% more per tablet
- CARTINEX 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 10% more per tablet
- RANCAD OD 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.95/tabletRs. 129.50pay 21% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SYNX 500 MG TABLET
- The Ranolazine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Ranolazine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Ranolazine.
Frequently asked questions FOR SYNX 500 MG TABLET
Q. Is ranolazine generic?
Ranolazine is a generic drug and it is available in different brand names (Ranolaz, Ranexa)
Q. Is ranolazine a blood thinner?
Ranolazine belongs to class of medication called antianginals. It is not a blood thinner
Q. Does ranolazine decrease mortality?
Ranolazine is used for treatment of angina (chest pain) and it reduces the risk of mortality.