food interaction for SYLATE
alcohol interaction for SYLATE
pregnancy interaction for SYLATE
lactation interaction for SYLATE
SALT INFORMATION FOR SYLATE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SYLATE 250 MG TABLET
Patients taking SYLATE 250 MG TABLET
- 83%Twice A Day
- 17%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR SYLATE
- K-STAT 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mercury Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100save 15% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 10.40/tabletRs. 104save 11% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 11.80/tabletRs. 118pay 1% more per tablet
- REVICI-E 250MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 8.99/tabletRs. 89.90save 23% more per tablet
- COSKLOT 250 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90save 23% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SYLATE
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR SYLATE
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.