food interaction for SYL
alcohol interaction for SYL
pregnancy interaction for SYL
lactation interaction for SYL
SALT INFORMATION for SYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SYL
- ETHASYL 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)FDC LtdRs. 23.88/ML of injectionRs. 47.75pay 127% more per ML of injection
- COSKLOT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 16.68/ML of injectionRs. 33.36pay 59% more per ML of injection
- SYLATE 250 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 47.10/injectionRs. 47.10pay 349% more per injection
- H STAT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 13.75/ML of injectionRs. 27.50pay 31% more per ML of injection
- ALSTAT 250MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Albert David LtdRs. 20.50/ML of injectionRs. 41pay 95% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for SYL
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions for SYL
Q.How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.