food interaction for SUPRAHEAL
alcohol interaction for SUPRAHEAL
pregnancy interaction for SUPRAHEAL
lactation interaction for SUPRAHEAL
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Supraheal gel at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Supraheal gel is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SUPRAHEAL
Supraheal gel is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How it works
Supraheal gel is a checmical which fastens the process of blood clotting and stops bleeding.
Common side effects
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Headache, Nausea, Stomach upset
SUBSTITUTES for SUPRAHEAL
- SEPGARD 1% GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 3.39/GM of gelRs. 50.82save 80% more per GM of gel
- SEPGARD 1% GEL(50 GM gel in tube)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 2.38/GM of gelRs. 119.05save 86% more per GM of gel
- SEPGARD 1% GEL(100 GM gel in tube)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 1.65/GM of gelRs. 165save 90% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for SUPRAHEAL
- Feracrylum topical is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Patients taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders