Substitutes for SUBAMYCIN
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of SUBAMYCIN CAPLET
Uses of SUBAMYCIN CAPLET
Subamycin 500mg caplet is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
Side effects of SUBAMYCIN CAPLET
Nausea, Rash, Vomiting, Urticaria, Loss of appetite, Photosensitivity, Diarrhoea, Haemolytic anemia.
How to use SUBAMYCIN CAPLET
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Subamycin 500mg caplet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How SUBAMYCIN CAPLET works
Subamycin 500mg caplet is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on SUBAMYCIN CAPLET
Expert advice for SUBAMYCIN CAPLET
- Caution is advised while taking tetracycline if you are sensitive to light; suffer from myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness), liver and kidney disorder.
- Do not take tetracycline with milk, milk containing product or food derived from milk.
- Do not take iron and calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as tetracyclines may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Inform your doctor if you have intolerance to sucrose or lactose.
Special precautions for SUBAMYCIN 500MG CAPLET
It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Subamycin 500mg caplet.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Subamycin 500mg caplet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Subamycin 500mg caplet is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
There is no interaction between driving and consuming this drug. So dose alteration is not needed.
Contraindicated in renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
SUCRAMAL SUSPENSION, SUFRATE O SUSPENSION, EPSOLIN 50MG/2ML INJECTION, BEETAL TABLET