food interaction for STROCIT
alcohol interaction for STROCIT
pregnancy interaction for STROCIT
lactation interaction for STROCIT
SALT INFORMATION FOR STROCIT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR STROCIT CR 1000 MG TABLET
Patients taking STROCIT CR 1000 MG TABLET
- 92%Once A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR STROCIT
- STROLIN OD 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 73.10/tabletRs. 731pay 1% more per tablet
- CITINERVE OD 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 65.95/tabletRs. 659.54save 9% more per tablet
- SOMAZINA 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Elder Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 42.90/tabletRs. 429save 41% more per tablet
- STROZINA 1000 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Arinna Lifescience Pvt LtdRs. 57.14/tabletRs. 571.42save 21% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR STROCIT
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Stop taking citicoline and consult a doctor if you experience signs of allergic reactions.
Frequently asked questions FOR STROCIT
Q. Is citicoline safe?
Yes, citicoline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is citicoline is a stimulant?
Yes, citicoline is a psychostimulant and may be used to stimulate alertness and energy
Q. Is citicoline bad for you?
No, citicoline is a natural chemical found in the body. Use of citicoline in prescribed doses has beneficial effects
Q. Is citicoline a prescription drug?
Citicoline is a prescription drug. However, patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is citicoline found natural?
Yes, citicoline is natural chemical found in the body
Q. Is citicoline approved by FDA?
Yes, citicoline is approved by FDA as a nutrition supplement
Q. Is citicoline a drug?
Citicoline is a drug. It is a natural supplement used for neurological dysfunction caused due to aging or traumatic brain injury
Q. Does citicoline increase dopamine?
Yes, citicoline is known to influence dopamine levels by increasing dopamine synthesis
Q. How long does citicoline take to work/ kick in?
Citicoline is absorbed almost immediately and works/ kicks in relatively quickly.