food interaction for STROCIT
alcohol interaction for STROCIT
pregnancy interaction for STROCIT
lactation interaction for STROCIT
SALT INFORMATION for STROCIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for STROCIT
- STROCIT 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 56.50/ML of injectionRs. 113pay 17% more per ML of injection
- CITROK 250MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 44.77/ML of injectionRs. 89.55save 7% more per ML of injection
- CITISTAR 250 MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Lupin LtdRs. 47.75/ML of injectionRs. 95.50save 1% more per ML of injection
- NUROCOL 250 MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Micro Labs LtdRs. 50/ML of injectionRs. 200pay 4% more per ML of injection
- CEHAM 250 MG INJECTION(4 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 46.50/ML of injectionRs. 186save 4% more per ML of injection
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for STROCIT
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
- Stop taking citicoline and consult a doctor if you experience signs of allergic reactions.
Frequently asked questions for STROCIT
Q.Is citicoline safe?
Yes, citicoline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is citicoline is a stimulant?
Yes, citicoline is a psychostimulant and may be used to stimulate alertness and energy
Q.Is citicoline bad for you?
No, citicoline is a natural chemical found in the body. Use of citicoline in prescribed doses has beneficial effects
Q.Is citicoline a prescription drug?
Citicoline is a prescription drug. However, patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is citicoline found natural?
Yes, citicoline is natural chemical found in the body
Q.Is citicoline approved by FDA?
Yes, citicoline is approved by FDA as a nutrition supplement
Q.Is citicoline a drug?
Citicoline is a drug. It is a natural supplement used for neurological dysfunction caused due to aging or traumatic brain injury
Q.Does citicoline increase dopamine?
Yes, citicoline is known to influence dopamine levels by increasing dopamine synthesis
Q.How long does citicoline take to work/ kick in?
Citicoline is absorbed almost immediately and works/ kicks in relatively quickly.