food interaction for STOZIC
alcohol interaction for STOZIC
pregnancy interaction for STOZIC
lactation interaction for STOZIC
medicine interaction for STOZIC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR STOZIC
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR STOZIC
- STILOZ 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.40/tabletRs. 114pay 90% more per tablet
- PLETOZ 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.25/tabletRs. 92.50pay 54% more per tablet
- CILODOC 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.45/tabletRs. 94.50pay 57% more per tablet
- ZILAST 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.10/tabletRs. 91pay 52% more per tablet
- CILOTAB 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 6.45/tabletRs. 64.47pay 7% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR STOZIC
- Take cilostazol tablet 1-2 hours before or after meals. minutes before breakfast and the evening meal.
- Do not drive or use machinery that required you to be alert because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with cilostazol.
- Do not take cilostazol, if you have congestive heart failure. Cilostazol can make this condition worse.
- It may take up to 12 weeks of using cilostazol before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed.
- Consult your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
Frequently asked questions FOR STOZIC
Q. Is cilostazol an anticoagulant (blood thinner)?
No, cilostazol is an anti-platelet drug and a vasodilator. It works by preventing platelets (blood cells) from sticking together by widening blood vessels in the legs. This helps the blood cells to move more easily and increases blood flow
Q. Is cilostazol a narcotic, beta blocker, or statin?
No, cilostazol is not a narcotic, beta blocker or a statin
Q. Is cilostazol safe?
Cilostazol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.