Medicine Overview of Sterilink Oral Gel
Uses of Sterilink Oral Gel
Sterilink Oral Gel is used to prevent Infections.
Side effects of Sterilink Oral Gel
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Skin irritation.
How to use Sterilink Oral Gel
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Sterilink Oral Gel at a fixed time.
How Sterilink Oral Gel works
Mecetronium belongs to class of drugs called disinfectants. Mecetronium works by killing the microbes on the surface as well as beneath the skin by forming a protective barrier.
In Depth Information on Sterilink Oral Gel
Expert advice for Sterilink Oral Gel
- Do not apply mecetronium near the eyes or open wounds.
- Mecetronium solution should not be applied to premature babies and neonates.
- Do not keep the solution open or exposed to air as it may lead to contamination.
- Do not keep the solution near electrical source or naked flames as it contains alcohol and may catch fire.
- Keep the solution away from the reach of children.
- Do not take ifallergic to mecetronium or to any ingredient in the solution.
- Not for Neonates or premature infants.
Special precautions for Sterilink Oral Gel
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Sterilink Oral Gel should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Sterilink Oral Gel alters the abilit+more
y to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Sterili+more
nk Oral Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Mecetronium, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Sterilink
No substitutes found for this medicine