SALT INFORMATIONVoglibose(0.3 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Blurred vision, Nausea, Feeling of discomfort, Increased intestinal gas, Numbness, Abdominal pain, Heartburn, Abnormal blood counts, Vomiting, Edema of face, Diarrhea, Hot flushes, Low hemoglobin, Constipation, Loss of appetite, Perspiration may occur, Hair loss, Rash, Weakness
- VOLIBO 0.3MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 10.95/TabletRs. 109.50pay 202% more per Tablet
- PPG 0.3MG TABLET(30 Tablet in Strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.23/TabletRs. 187pay 72% more per Tablet
- VOGLITOR MD 0.3MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.80/TabletRs. 108pay 198% more per Tablet
- VOBOSE 0.3MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)USV LtdRs. 9.48/tabletRs. 94.81pay 162% more per tablet
- VOBIT-0.3 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.10/tabletRs. 111pay 207% more per tablet
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.