food interaction for STABLON
alcohol interaction for STABLON
pregnancy interaction for STABLON
lactation interaction for STABLON
medicine interaction for STABLON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR STABLON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR STABLON 12.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking STABLON 12.5 MG TABLET
- 33%Thrice A Day
- 21%Alternate Day
- 16%Twice A Day
- 13%Once A Day
- 8%Four Times A Day
- 5%Thrice A week
- 3%Twice A Week
- 2%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR STABLON
Expert advice FOR STABLON
- Do not take if you are allergic to tianeptine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take tianeptine with other drugs for depression.
- Avoid taking tianeptine if you ever had suicidal thoughts.
- Do not take tianeptine during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take tianeptine if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking tianeptine as you may experience reduced alertness.
Frequently asked questions FOR STABLON
Q. Is tianeptine safe/ an opiate?
Tianeptine is not an opiate. It belongs to class of medications called antidepressants. It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is tianeptine approved by FDA?
Tianeptine is not approved by FDA
Q. Is tianeptine addictive?
Tianeptine causing addiction is very rare. However, consult your doctor, if you develop addiction.