food interaction for SPRIN
alcohol interaction for SPRIN
pregnancy interaction for SPRIN
lactation interaction for SPRIN
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SPRIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SPRIN
- ECOSPRIN 150 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 0.55/tabletRs. 7.70pay 57% more per tablet
- SPRIN 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 0.32/tabletRs. 3.22save 8% more per tablet
- ASPEEDAY ER 150MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.02/tabletRs. 20.20pay 476% more per tablet
- ASCAD 150MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 0.43/tabletRs. 6.02pay 23% more per tablet
- ASPIRIN 150MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Jan AushadhiRs. 0.37/tabletRs. 5.12pay 4% more per tablet
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
Expert advice for SPRIN
Frequently asked questions for SPRIN
Q.Is aspirin same as disprin, ecosprin and loprin?
Yes. All the three brands (disprin, ecosprin and loprin) contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) as main ingredient
Q.Is ecosprin a beta blocker?
No. Ecosprin (aspirin) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
Q.Is aspirin/disprin good for hangover?
No. However, alcohol consumption with aspirin increases the risk of bleeding
Q.Is ecosprin a blood thinner?
Yes. Ecosprin (aspirin) reduces the effect of certain chemical messenger systems in the body. These compounds are responsible for platelet (thrombocyte) aggregation or blood clotting. Consequently, Aspirin may considerably reduce the risk of clots
Q.Is aspirin/dispirin good for heart?
Yes. Aspirin at low dose generally prescribed to prevent and treat heart attacks. Patient should take a daily aspirin only if your doctor advises you to do so
Q.Is aspirin good for hair growth?
No. Aspirin has no role on hair growth
Q.Is aspirin safe?
Aspirin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.