food interaction for SPORIDEX
alcohol interaction for SPORIDEX
pregnancy interaction for SPORIDEX
lactation interaction for SPORIDEX
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SPORIDEX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SPORIDEX REDIMIX 250 MG SYRUP
Patients taking SPORIDEX REDIMIX 250 MG SYRUP
- 60%Once A Day
- 40%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SPORIDEX
- PHEXIN READY 250 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.99/ML of syrupRs. 119.40save 20% more per ML of syrup
- SPORIDEX 250MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.18/ML of syrupRs. 65.50save 12% more per ML of syrup
- CEFF FORTE 250 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Lupin LtdRs. 1.83/ML of syrupRs. 110save 26% more per ML of syrup
- SPORIDEX REDIMIX 250 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.82/ML of syrupRs. 109save 27% more per ML of syrup
- ALEXIN 250MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.44/ML of syrupRs. 13.12save 82% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SPORIDEX
Frequently asked questions for SPORIDEX
Q.Does cephalexin contain sulfa or penicillin?
Cephalexin does not contain sulfa and is not penicillin. It is a cephalosporin antibiotic
Q.Is cephalexin the same as Keflex, Sporanox, or amoxicillin?
Keflex is a brand name for cephalexin, but Sporanox and amoxicillin are other drugs
Q.Is cephalexin safe?
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take cephalexin with Nyquil (acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, doxylamine, and pseudoephedrine), Tylenol (paracetamol), Dayquil (Phenylephrine, acetaminophen, dextromethorphan), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate), or Advil (ibuprofen)?
Yes, you may take cephalexin with Nyquil, Tylenol, Dayquil, Benadryl, Tamiflu, or Advil. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Can I take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins?
Yes, you can take cephalexin with citalopram, or vitamins
Q.Can I take cephalexin for a cold?
Cephalexin treats infections caused by bacteria. It does not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu
Q.Does cephalexin treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), staph infections or bacterial vaginosis (BV)?
Cephalexin is not approved to treat STDs and is not active against MRSA. It may be used against staph infections, but is not very effective against bacterial vaginosis.