food interaction for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
alcohol interaction for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
pregnancy interaction for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
lactation interaction for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
Avoid Solvent for docetaxel concentrate 120mg injection with grapefruit juice.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
- DOCETERE 120 MG INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4933.40/ML of injectionRs. 14800.20pay 150411% more per ML of injection
- DAXOTEL 120MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 14666/injectionRs. 14666pay 447337% more per injection
- DOCETRUST 120MG INJECTION(3 ML injection in vial)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 4240.97/ML of injectionRs. 12722.90pay 129285% more per ML of injection
- TAXOCARE 120MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10000/injectionRs. 10000pay 304985% more per injection
- TUBITERE 120 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10625/injectionRs. 10625pay 324053% more per injection
Expert advice for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
- Before docetaxel is administered to you, ensure that all the blood tests and liver-function tests have been adequately performed.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you suffer from alcohol dependence or liver impairment as this medicine contains alcohol (ethanol).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Consult your doctor if you intend to have a child during and 6 months after docetaxel treatment, as it may affect fertility.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you have heart, kidney or liver problems, abnormal liver function, swelling or fluid retention in the body, weakened immune system, infections, problems with bone-marrow, low platelet or white blood cell count, or if you have previously received radiation therapy.
Frequently asked questions for SOLVENT FOR DOCETAXEL CONCENTRATE
Q.Is docetaxel a taxane, anthracycline derivative?
Docetaxel belongs to the taxane class of drugs. It is not an anthracycline derivative
Q.Is docetaxel cytotoxic?
Yes. Since, docetaxel kills the cancer cells in the body; it is regarded as a cytotoxic agent
Q.Does docetaxel cause hair loss, weight gain or bone pain?
Docetaxel may cause hair loss, bone pain or weight gain due to fluid retention. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q.Where does docetaxel come from?
Docetaxel is derived from the bark of the yew tree found in the pacific region
Q.Is docetaxel FDA approved?
Yes. Docetaxel is approved by the USFDA.