Drug interaction for SOLIAN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SOLIANAmisulpride(200 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Absence of menstrual periods, Abnormal breast enlargement in male, Breast pain, Constipation, Decreased blood pressure, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Unusual production of breast milk in women and men, Increased saliva production, Ejaculation disorder, Impotence, Insomnia, Sick, Feeling of discomfort, Muscle stiffness, Muscle cramp, Restlessness, Slow movement, Trembling, Uncoordinated body movements, Weight gain
SUBSTITUTES for SOLIAN
- SULPITAC 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 18.90/tabletRs. 189save 28% more per tablet
- AMISANT 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 12.98/tabletRs. 129.80save 51% more per tablet
- SOLTUS 200MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.80/tabletRs. 188save 29% more per tablet
- AMAZEO OD 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18/tabletRs. 180save 32% more per tablet
- SOLTUS OD 200 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.60/tabletRs. 196save 26% more per tablet
Expert advice for SOLIAN
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney disease, have ever had fits (epileptic seizures), Parkinson’s disease, or suffering from dementia.
- Inform your doctor if you have/have a family history of heart disease, uneven heart rate, slow heartbeat, heart disease/condition called prolonged QT interval, stroke, diabetes, blood clots, low levels of potassium in blood, low levels of white blood cells in blood (agranulocytosis).
- Do not drive or operate machinery as amisulpride can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while on this treatment as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not stop amisulpride suddenly as it may increase the side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any of these symptoms: severe allergic reaction (with rash, itchy skin, swollen face, tongue or other body parts); blood clots; fit (seizure).
- Tell your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.