Medicine Overview of Sofra Tuffle Bandage
Uses of Sofra Tuffle Bandage
Sofra Tuffle Bandage is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, eyes, and ears, and is used to prevent the infection of burn wounds or after foreign body removal from the eyes.
Side effects of Sofra Tuffle Bandage
Ototoxicity, Burning sensation, Tingling sensation, Hearing loss, Irritation, Rash, Itching.
How to use Sofra Tuffle Bandage
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Sofra Tuffle Bandage works
Sofra Tuffle Bandage is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
In Depth Information on Sofra Tuffle Bandage
Expert advice for Sofra Tuffle Bandage
- Caution should be exercised in children and elderly patients.
- Eye drops may cause blurring of vision. Do not drive or use any machinery after application.
- Do not use the eye drops for more than 7 days without consulting your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to framycetin or any of its ingredients.
- Patients with an eye infection caused by a fungus or a virus or tuberculosis, or pus-forming eye infection should not use framycetin in the eye.
- Patients with glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems) should not use framycetin eye-drops.
- It should not take if patient with damaged (perforated) ear drum should not use framycetin ear drops.
Sofra Tuffle Bandage related warnings
Special precautions for Sofra Tuffle Bandage
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Sofra Tuffle Bandage may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Sofra Tuffle Bandage is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Sofra Tuffle Bandage may cause blurring of your vision for a+more
short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Sofra Tuffle Bandage is probably safe to use in patients wit+more
h kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Sofra Tuffle Bandage may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Sofra T+more
uffle Bandage in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Sofra Tuffle Bandage
Frequently asked questions about Framycetin Topical
Q. What is framycetin sulphate/Soframycin?
Framycetin belongs to a class of medicines called as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It acts by killing bacteria that cause infections. Soframycin is a brand name of framycetin.
User Submitted Feedback For Sofra Tuffle Bandage
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Sofra Tuffle Bandage. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Substitutes for Sofra Tuffle
No substitutes found for this medicine