Medicine Overview of Slc Face Wash
Side effects of Slc Face Wash
How to use Slc Face Wash
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Slc Face Wash works
Salicylic acid belongs to a class of medication called keratolytics. It works on reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off..
In Depth Information on Slc Face Wash
Expert advice for Slc Face Wash
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to salicylic acid or any of the ingredients of the acne cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo or medicated plaster.
- Do not apply salicylic acid to open wounds or irritated skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after applying salicylic acid containing application.
- Do not apply on eyes, nose, genitals or rectum, and avoid touching these areas after applying medication to affected area and before washing your hands.
- Topical salicylic acid should not be used for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair growing from them, warts in the nose or mouth, moles, or birthmarks.
- Do not cover treated skin with a bandage or heating pad, which can increase the burning sensation. You should not cover the skin with clothing immediately after application.
- Do not apply this immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Avoid getting this medication on dentures or any other thing that comes in contact with sensitive parts of the body.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without the prescription of the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any other medication you are taking, or if you have kidney problems or if you are pregnant or breast feeding or are diabetic or have blood circulation problems.
- The cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo, medicated plaster should be used for an indication only as instructed by doctor and not for any other indication.
Special precautions for Slc 2% Face Wash
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Slc 2% Face Wash may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Slc 2% Face Wash is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Slc 2% Face Wash does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Slc 2%+more
Face Wash in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Slc 2% Face Wash
Frequently asked questions for Salicylic Acid
Slc is part of an acne cream/ointment/solution/gel/shampoo/medicated plaster. It is used for curing acne and its scars. It is also used for dandruff problems. It is not used for lightening the skin or exfoliating it. It is not used to cure genital warts
Slc works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does it expire?
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date
Slc is used as part of an acne cream/ointment/solution/gel/shampoo/medicated plaster. It works on reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off.
User Submitted Feedback For Slc 2% Face Wash
Patients taking Slc 2% Face Wash
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Substitutes for Slc
No substitutes found for this medicine