SALT INFORMATIONRisperidone(1 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Cough, Movement disorders, Fatigue, Blurred vision, Indigestion, Nausea, Nasal congestion, Urinary incontinence, Breathlessness, Pain in the pharynx and larynx, Abdominal pain, Vomiting, Toothache, Irritation and redness of the membrane covering the eye, High prolactin levels in the blood, Lung infection, Unable to sleep, Increase in weight, Pain, Depression, Inflammation of the air passages, Increased appetite, Hypertension, Flu, Muscle pain or stiffness, Redness of skin, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nosebleeds, Back pain, Sleepiness, Fever, Chest pain, Anxiety, Rash, Uncontrolled shaking, Inflammation of the air-cavities around nose, Ear infection, Swelling, Sleep disorder, Agitation, Dry mouth, Decreased appetite, Headache, Urinary tract infection, Increased heart rate, Weakness
- RISDONE 1MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.05/TabletRs. 20.50save 23% more per Tablet
- RESPIDON 1MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.95/TabletRs. 19.47save 27% more per Tablet
- RISPERDAL-1 TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Janssen PharmaceuticalsRs. 15.80/TabletRs. 158pay 496% more per Tablet
- RISPOND 1MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 2.90/TabletRs. 28.97pay 9% more per Tablet
- RISNIA MD 1MG TABLET(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 1.40/TabletRs. 14save 47% more per Tablet
- You will be regularly monitored for increase in weight, blood glucose level (if you are suffering from diabetes), and for signs and symptoms of fever and infection if you are having history of low white blood cell count.
- Children and adolescents should be carefully monitored to check the sleepiness (sedative) effects of risperidone.
- Your child will be regularly monitored for measurements of height, weight, sexual maturation, monitoring of menstrual functioning, and other potential prolactin-related effects.
- Use with caution if you have history of fits (seizures).
- If you are a men taking risperidone, you may be at a risk of getting priapism (persistent and painful erection of the penis). Seek for medical advice if you develop such signs and symptoms.
- Use risperidone with caution in patients with heart disorders such as heart failure, heart attack, conduction abnormalities, dehydration or decrease in blood volume.
- Do not take risperidone if you develop tardive dyskinesia (twitching or jerking movements that you cannot control in your face, tongue, or other parts of your body).
- Do not consume alcohol along with risperidone as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not take risperidone along with furosemide, as it may lead to death.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.