food interaction for SIMVOTIN
alcohol interaction for SIMVOTIN
pregnancy interaction for SIMVOTIN
lactation interaction for SIMVOTIN
Avoid Simvotin 10 mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SIMVOTIN
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SIMVOTIN 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking SIMVOTIN 10 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SIMVOTIN
- ZOSTA 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 9.74/tabletRs. 97.42save 34% more per tablet
- SIMLO 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.70/tabletRs. 97save 34% more per tablet
- STARSTAT 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 2.65/tabletRs. 26.50save 82% more per tablet
- SIMVOFIX 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 5.05/tabletRs. 50.50save 66% more per tablet
- ARSTATIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aretaeus PharmaceuticalsRs. 6.49/tabletRs. 64.90save 56% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for SIMVOTIN
- Restrict eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol content. Lovastatin will be effective in lowering your cholesterol level if you follow a cholesterol-lowering diet plan.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop signs of: kidney problem; little or no urination, painful or difficult urination, swelling in feet or ankles; feeling tired or short of breath (or) liver problems; nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking simvastatin as it may worsen the side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SIMVOTIN
Q.Is simvastatin a blood thinner or a beta blocker or steroid or diuretic or is it a statin or does simvastatin thin your blood?
No, simvastatin is a statin (lipid-lowering agents) or HMG CoA reductase inhibitors
Q.Is simvastatin the same as Lipitor (atorvastatin) or Crestor (rosuvastatin) or pravastatin?
No, although it belongs to same group of medications called statins
Q.Can I take simvastatin with ibuprofen or lisinopril?
No results found for any interaction of simvastatin with ibuprofen or lisinopril, but always consult with your doctor before taking this medication
Q.Can I take antibiotics or clarithromycin or amoxicillin or erythromycin or amlodipine or aspirin with simvastatin?
No, do not take antibiotics or clarithromycin or amoxicillin or erythromycin or amlodipine or aspirin with simvastatin, because they interact with each other
Q.Does simvastatin cause hair loss or dry mouth or hair loss or constipation or diabetes or depression or it makes you high?
No. Simvastatin does not cause hair loss or dry mouth or hair loss or constipation or diabetes or depression and it is not addictive
Q.Does simvastatin cause joint pain or makes you tired?
Yes, sometimes simvastatin may cause joint pain or make you tired.