Medicine Overview of Simvastol Tablet
Side effects of Simvastol Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Simvastol Tablet
How Simvastol Tablet works
In Depth Information on Simvastol Tablet
Expert advice for Simvastol Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Simvastol.
- Simvastol may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Simvastol 5mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease.