food interaction for SIBUTRIM
alcohol interaction for SIBUTRIM
pregnancy interaction for SIBUTRIM
lactation interaction for SIBUTRIM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SIBUTRIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SIBUTRIM
- SIBUTREX 5MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.64/capsuleRs. 86.41pay 10% more per capsule
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Shalabh MohanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet ShahMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Asfar AliMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Vidur JyotiMBBS, MS, Fellowship
Expert advice for SIBUTRIM
Frequently asked questions for SIBUTRIM
Q.Is sibutramine addictive?
Sibutramine, when taken beyond the prescription period or at high doses may cause addiction. Please follow your doctor's advice for the duration and dose of sibutramine
Q.Is sibutramine available in India?
Sibutramine has been withdrawn in India
Q.Does sibutramine cause hair loss?
Sibutramine is not known to cause hair loss. Pease consult your doctor if you experience any such effect.