food interaction for SIBUTREX
alcohol interaction for SIBUTREX
pregnancy interaction for SIBUTREX
lactation interaction for SIBUTREX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SIBUTREX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SIBUTREX
- SIBUTRIM 5 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.84/capsuleRs. 78.37save 9% more per capsule
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Shalabh MohanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet ShahMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Asfar AliMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Vidur JyotiMBBS, MS, Fellowship
Expert advice for SIBUTREX
Frequently asked questions for SIBUTREX
Q.Is sibutramine addictive?
Sibutramine, when taken beyond the prescription period or at high doses may cause addiction. Please follow your doctor's advice for the duration and dose of sibutramine
Q.Is sibutramine available in India?
Sibutramine has been withdrawn in India
Q.Does sibutramine cause hair loss?
Sibutramine is not known to cause hair loss. Pease consult your doctor if you experience any such effect.