food interaction for SIBUSLIM
alcohol interaction for SIBUSLIM
pregnancy interaction for SIBUSLIM
lactation interaction for SIBUSLIM
medicine interaction for SIBUSLIM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SIBUSLIM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SIBUSLIM
- DEOBESE 10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.29/capsuleRs. 52.88pay 225% more per capsule
- SIBUTRIM 10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 18.38/capsuleRs. 183.76pay 1031% more per capsule
- REDUCE 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 12.49/capsuleRs. 124.90pay 669% more per capsule
- SINTRIM 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zyphar's Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 11.54/capsuleRs. 115.38pay 610% more per capsule
- SLIM TRIM 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 1.94/capsuleRs. 19.45pay 20% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR SIBUSLIM
Frequently asked questions FOR SIBUSLIM
Q. Is sibutramine addictive?
Sibutramine, when taken beyond the prescription period or at high doses may cause addiction. Please follow your doctor's advice for the duration and dose of sibutramine
Q. Is sibutramine available in India?
Sibutramine has been withdrawn in India
Q. Does sibutramine cause hair loss?
Sibutramine is not known to cause hair loss. Pease consult your doctor if you experience any such effect.