food interaction for SIBELIUM
alcohol interaction for SIBELIUM
pregnancy interaction for SIBELIUM
lactation interaction for SIBELIUM
SALT INFORMATION FOR SIBELIUM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET
Patients taking SIBELIUM 5 MG TABLET
- 85%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 6%Thrice A week
- 2%Thrice A Day
- 1%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR SIBELIUM
- FLUNARIN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 2.01/tabletRs. 20.15save 25% more per tablet
- FLUNER 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Geno Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.74/tabletRs. 17.40save 35% more per tablet
- MIGRANEX 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.69/tabletRs. 26.88same price
- PROFIGRAN 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.05/tabletRs. 40.50pay 51% more per tablet
- MIGON 5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.20/tabletRs. 22save 18% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SIBELIUM
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to flunarizine.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have liver disease.
- If you are suffering from depression.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR SIBELIUM
Q. What is flunarizine dihydrochloride/flunarizine hydrochloride/flunarizine 5 mg used for?
These are the names of drugs containing flunarizine and used for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks
Q. Does flunarizine cause weight gain?
Yes, it may cause weight gain. Always consult your doctor, if you experience this side effect
Q. Does flunarizine work?
Flunarizine works at prescribed dose and duration for the treatment of preventing migraine attacks as advised by your doctor
Q. How long does flunarizine take to work?
It depends on disease severity and lot of other factors.