food interaction for SERTAKON
alcohol interaction for SERTAKON
pregnancy interaction for SERTAKON
lactation interaction for SERTAKON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SERTAKON
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SERTAKON 2% CREAM
Patients taking SERTAKON 2% CREAM
- 83%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SERTAKON
- ONABET 2% CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.17/GM of creamRs. 275save 39% more per GM of cream
- SERTACREAM 2% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 8/GM of creamRs. 80save 47% more per GM of cream
- SERTACREAM 2% CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 7.50/GM of creamRs. 150save 50% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SERTAKON
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medication to the affected area(s).
- Inform your doctor immediately if you observe increased irritation, redness, itching, burning, blistering, swelling or oozing.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Use sertaconazole topical with extreme caution in children < 12 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sertaconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for SERTAKON
Q.What is sertoconazole/onabet cream/onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits)
Q.What is onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits). Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.