food interaction for SERTACREAM
alcohol interaction for SERTACREAM
pregnancy interaction for SERTACREAM
lactation interaction for SERTACREAM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SERTACREAM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SERTACREAM
- ONABET 2% CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.17/GM of creamRs. 275pay 22% more per GM of cream
- SERTAKON 2% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Wockhardt LtdRs. 15.05/GM of creamRs. 150.50pay 101% more per GM of cream
- SERTACREAM 2% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 8/GM of creamRs. 80pay 7% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
Expert advice for SERTACREAM
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medication to the affected area(s).
- Inform your doctor immediately if you observe increased irritation, redness, itching, burning, blistering, swelling or oozing.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Use sertaconazole topical with extreme caution in children < 12 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sertaconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for SERTACREAM
Q.What is sertoconazole/onabet cream/onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits)
Q.What is onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits). Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.