food interaction for SERRINI NANO IN
alcohol interaction for SERRINI NANO IN
pregnancy interaction for SERRINI NANO IN
lactation interaction for SERRINI NANO IN
medicine interaction for SERRINI NANO IN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SERRINI NANO IN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SERRINI NANO IN
- XEROFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Helios PharmaceuticalsRs. 2.38/GM of gelRs. 71.50save 68% more per GM of gel
- XEROFLAM ULTRA 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Helios PharmaceuticalsRs. 3/GM of gelRs. 90save 60% more per GM of gel
- ADIFLAM 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.13/GM of gelRs. 34save 85% more per GM of gel
- MISONAC 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 2.90/GM of gelRs. 87.10save 61% more per GM of gel
- DOLFRE 1% GEL(30 GM gel in tube)Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.12/GM of gelRs. 63.71save 71% more per GM of gel
Expert advice FOR SERRINI NANO IN
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, angina, blood clots, and high blood pressure, raised cholesterol or raised triglycerides, liver disorder of the red blood pigment (porphyria).
- Tell your doctor if you had or need to have surgery.
- Avoid direct contact of gel/ lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to diclofenac or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you previously had allergic reaction (asthma, hives or a cold) due to aspirin or other pain killers.
Frequently asked questions FOR SERRINI NANO IN
Q. Is diclofenac topical a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction.