food interaction for SEROSS
alcohol interaction for SEROSS
pregnancy interaction for SEROSS
lactation interaction for SEROSS
SALT INFORMATION for SEROSS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for SEROSS
- LYSER FORTE TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77save 12% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 12.30/tabletRs. 123pay 41% more per tablet
- FLANZEN 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.41/tabletRs. 111.10save 15% more per tablet
- EMANZEN FORTE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.64/tabletRs. 106.40pay 22% more per tablet
- SERAX FORTE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals LtdRs. 7.80/tabletRs. 78save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SEROSS
- Notify your doctor if you have a bleeding disorder. Since Serratiopeptidase interferes with the blood clotting, so it might worsen the bleeding disorder
- Stop using the Serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery, since Serratiopeptidase interferes with blood clotting.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for SEROSS
Q.Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug
Q.Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition
Q.Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.