food interaction for SERETRA
alcohol interaction for SERETRA
pregnancy interaction for SERETRA
lactation interaction for SERETRA
SALT INFORMATION for SERETRA
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SERETRA 80 MG TABLET
Patients taking SERETRA 80 MG TABLET
- 88%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
- 4%Thrice A week
- 2%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for SERETRA
- SERADAIR 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 19.68/tabletRs. 196.75same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for SERETRA
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver diseases as seratrodast treatment can lead to an elevation in the levels of liver enzymes.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant. Seratrodast should be avoided during breastfeeding.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory analgesics (painkiller), cephalosporin antibiotics and drugs that have been reported to cause hemolytic anemia, along with seratrodast.
Frequently asked questions for SERETRA
Q.How does seratrodast work?
Seratrodast belongs to a class of medication called thromboxane A2/ prostaglandin endoperoxide receptor antagonist. Seratrodast blocks the broncho-constrictor effects of certain chemicals (prostaglandins) in the body. Seratrodast also decreases the inflammation by antagonising the thromboxane A2 receptor
Q.Is seratrodast safe?
Yes, seratrodast is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.