food interaction for SERCOS
alcohol interaction for SERCOS
pregnancy interaction for SERCOS
lactation interaction for SERCOS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SERCOS
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SERCOS 2% W/W CREAM
Patients taking SERCOS 2% W/W CREAM
- 54%Twice A Day
- 35%Once A Day
- 12%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SERCOS
- MONOGUARD 2% W/W CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Micro Labs LtdRs. 9.49/GM of creamRs. 94.89save 11% more per GM of cream
- SERTACIDE CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 10.60/GM of creamRs. 106same price
- MONOGUARD 2% W/W CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.67/GM of creamRs. 230save 28% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SERCOS
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medication to the affected area(s).
- Inform your doctor immediately if you observe increased irritation, redness, itching, burning, blistering, swelling or oozing.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Use sertaconazole topical with extreme caution in children < 12 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sertaconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for SERCOS
Q.What is sertoconazole/onabet cream/onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits)
Q.What is onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits). Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.