SALT INFORMATIONSerratiopeptidase(10 mg)
Serratiopeptidase is used in treatment of conditions associated with pain and inflammation associated with muscles, bones and joints, pulsating headaches, often on one side of the head (migraine), inflammation of the air cavities around nose (sinusitis), inflammation of larynx (laryngitis), sore throat, ear infections, swelling after surgery, inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clot (thrombophlebitis), diseases that cause inflammation and sores (ulcer) in the lining of the gut (Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease).
How it works
Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that acts by breaking down the chemical mediators that are involved in causing pain and inflammation, thereby reducing the pain and inflammation.
Common side effects
Blisters on skin, Abnormal blood cell, Diarrhoea, Skin redness, Nausea, Vomiting, Liver damage, Running nose, Shortness of breath
- LYSER FORTE TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Comed Chemicals LtdRs. 7.70/tabletRs. 77save 1% more per tablet
- BIOSUGANRIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 11.20/tabletRs. 112pay 44% more per tablet
- FLANZEN 10 MG TABLET(15 tablet in strip)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.41/tabletRs. 111.10save 5% more per tablet
- EMANZEN FORTE 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.64/tabletRs. 106.40pay 36% more per tablet
- SEPTIDASE FORTE TABLET(10 tablet in strip)MMC Healthcare LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 23% more per tablet
- Do not take serratiopeptidase and consult your doctor if you have bleeding disorders.
- Stop using serratiopeptidase at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery. It may increase bleeding before or after surgery.
- Serrapeptase might interfere with blood clotting, so some researchers worry that it might make bleeding disorders worse. If you have a bleeding disorder, check with your healthcare provider before using serrapeptase.
- Serrapeptase might interfere with blood clotting. There is a concern that it might increase bleeding during and after surgery. Please inform the surgeon about your medicine before operation.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is serratiopeptidase addictive?
No. Serratiopeptidase is not an addictive drug.
Q. Is serratiopeptidase safe?
Serratiopeptidase is relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. If you are a pregnant or lactating female, please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
Q. Is serratiopeptidase an antibiotic/ steroid/ pain killer?
No, these drugs are used in the treatment of pain and inflammatory condition.
Q. Is serratiopeptidase banned/ legal/ illegal/ available in India?
No, serratiopeptidase is available as prescription drug.