food interaction for SERADAIR
alcohol interaction for SERADAIR
pregnancy interaction for SERADAIR
lactation interaction for SERADAIR
SALT INFORMATION for SERADAIR
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SERADAIR 80 MG TABLET
Patients taking SERADAIR 80 MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SERADAIR
- SERETRA 80 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 19.68/tabletRs. 196.75same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SERADAIR
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver diseases as seratrodast treatment can lead to an elevation in the levels of liver enzymes.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant. Seratrodast should be avoided during breastfeeding.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory analgesics (painkiller), cephalosporin antibiotics and drugs that have been reported to cause hemolytic anemia, along with seratrodast.
Frequently asked questions for SERADAIR
Q.How does seratrodast work?
Seratrodast belongs to a class of medication called thromboxane A2/ prostaglandin endoperoxide receptor antagonist. Seratrodast blocks the broncho-constrictor effects of certain chemicals (prostaglandins) in the body. Seratrodast also decreases the inflammation by antagonising the thromboxane A2 receptor
Q.Is seratrodast safe?
Yes, seratrodast is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.