food interaction for SEPGARD
alcohol interaction for SEPGARD
pregnancy interaction for SEPGARD
lactation interaction for SEPGARD
It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Sepgard 1% solution at a fixed time.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Sepgard 1% solution is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SEPGARD
Sepgard 1% solution is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How it works
Sepgard 1% solution is a checmical which fastens the process of blood clotting and stops bleeding.
Common side effects
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Headache, Nausea, Stomach upset
SUBSTITUTES for SEPGARD
- HEMOLOK SOLUTION(100 ML solution in bottle)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 1.75/ML of solutionRs. 175same price
- SICASTAT SOLUTION(100 ML solution in bottle)Fulford India LtdRs. 1.68/ML of solutionRs. 168.26save 4% more per ML of solution
- SUPRAHEAL SOLUTION(100 ML solution in bottle)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 1.58/ML of solutionRs. 158save 10% more per ML of solution
- UNIHEAL SOLUTION(100 ML solution in bottle)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.62/ML of solutionRs. 161.86save 8% more per ML of solution
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for SEPGARD
- Feracrylum topical is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Patients taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders