SALT INFORMATIONHaloperidol(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Muscle tightness, Inability to empty the urinary bladder, Slow movement, Decreased libido, Sleepiness, Pain during periods, Insomnia, Joint stiffness, Movement disorder, Gastrointestinal disturbance, Lack of facial expression, Fever, Itching, Flushing, Extra pyramidal disorder, Allergy, Salivary hypersecretion, Abnormal, asymmetrical head or neck position, Tachycardia, Weight loss, Paralysis of muscles, Increased sensitivity to light, Muscle cramp, Liver toxicity, Muscle stiffness, Tremor, Walking difficulties, Dry mouth, Agitation, Confusion, Dizziness, Vomiting, Breast pain, Increased muscle tension and slowing of movements, Psychotic disorder, Uncontrollable muscle twitch, Decreased white blood cell count, Increased sweating, Rash, Shortness of breath, Muscle twitching, Blurred vision, Increased muscular activity, Breast tenderness in male, Convulsion, Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), Skin redness, Breast discomfort, Nausea, Erectile dysfunction, Constipation, Abnormal breast enlargement in male, Visual impairment, Restlessness, Generalised swelling, Absence of menstrual periods, Jaundice, Decreased blood pressure, Weight gain
- SERENACE 5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 32.60/ML of injectionRs. 32.60pay 452% more per ML of injection
- TRANCODOL 5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.86/ML of injectionRs. 5.86save 1% more per ML of injection
- NEDOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.90/ML of injectionRs. 5.90same price
- RELINASE 5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 5.95/injectionRs. 5.95pay 1% more per injection
- SERADOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.50/ML of injectionRs. 10.50pay 78% more per ML of injection
- Do not start or continue haloperidol, if you are allergic to haloperidol or any other ingrediants in the formulation.
- Do not take haloperidol, if you have irregular heart beat (arrhythmia) or unusually slow heart beat.
- Do not use haloperidol, if you have Parkinson’s disease; low white blood cells levels.
- Avoid using haloperidol, if you have liver or kidney disease, fits, depression, problems with your thyroid gland, a non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma; causing episodic or persistent rise in blood pressure).
- Do not drive or opeate heavy machinery as haloperidol can make you sleepy and impair your alertness.