Drug interaction for SENORM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SENORMHaloperidol(5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nausea, Paralysis of muscles, Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure), Rash, Increased sensitivity to light, Psychotic disorder, Agitation, Allergy, Absence of menstrual periods, Blurred vision, Breast discomfort, Breast tenderness in male, Abnormal breast enlargement in male, Breast pain, Confusion, Constipation, Convulsion, Decreased blood pressure, Decreased libido, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Pain during periods, Shortness of breath, Erectile dysfunction, Extra pyramidal disorder, Fever, Flushing, Gastrointestinal disturbance, Generalised swelling, Liver toxicity, Increased muscle tension and slowing of movements, Inability to empty the urinary bladder, Increased muscular activity, Increased sweating, Insomnia, Itching, Jaundice, Muscle stiffness, Joint stiffness, Decreased white blood cell count, Movement disorder, Muscle cramp, Muscle tightness, Muscle twitching, Lack of facial expression, Restlessness, Salivary hypersecretion, Skin redness, Sleepiness, Slow movement, Tachycardia, Abnormal, asymmetrical head or neck position, Tremor, Uncontrollable muscle twitch, Visual impairment, Vomiting, Walking difficulties, Weight loss, Weight gain
SUBSTITUTES for SENORM
- SERENACE 5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 32.60/ML of injectionRs. 32.60pay 452% more per ML of injection
- TRANCODOL 5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.86/ML of injectionRs. 5.86save 1% more per ML of injection
- NEDOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Shine Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.90/ML of injectionRs. 5.90same price
- RELINASE 5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Reliance Formulation Pvt LtdRs. 5.95/injectionRs. 5.95pay 1% more per injection
- SERADOL 5MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Maneesh Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.50/ML of injectionRs. 10.50pay 78% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for SENORM
- Do not start or continue haloperidol, if you are allergic to haloperidol or any other ingrediants in the formulation.
- Do not take haloperidol, if you have irregular heart beat (arrhythmia) or unusually slow heart beat.
- Do not use haloperidol, if you have Parkinson’s disease; low white blood cells levels.
- Avoid using haloperidol, if you have liver or kidney disease, fits, depression, problems with your thyroid gland, a non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma; causing episodic or persistent rise in blood pressure).
- Do not drive or opeate heavy machinery as haloperidol can make you sleepy and impair your alertness.