food interaction for SANDIMMUN NEORAL
alcohol interaction for SANDIMMUN NEORAL
pregnancy interaction for SANDIMMUN NEORAL
lactation interaction for SANDIMMUN NEORAL
medicine interaction for SANDIMMUN NEORAL
Avoid Sandimmun neoral 100 mg capsule with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SANDIMMUN NEORAL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SANDIMMUN NEORAL 100 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking SANDIMMUN NEORAL 100 MG CAPSULE
- 83%Twice A Day
- 15%Once A Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR SANDIMMUN NEORAL
- PANIMUN BIORAL 100 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 574.60same price
- PSORID 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 95.77/capsuleRs. 478.85same price
- ARPIMUNE ME 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 70.55/capsuleRs. 352.75save 26% more per capsule
- CYCLOPHIL ME 100 MG CAPSULE(6 capsules in strip)BioconRs. 111.60/capsuleRs. 669.60pay 17% more per capsule
- GRAFTIN 100 MG CAPSULE(5 capsules in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 118.58/capsuleRs. 592.90pay 24% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR SANDIMMUN NEORAL
Frequently asked questions FOR SANDIMMUN NEORAL
Q. Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q. Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q. Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q. Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.