150 ml in 1 bottle
Available in other variants
Medicine Overview of Saliblu Shampoo
Side effects of Saliblu Shampoo
How to use Saliblu Shampoo
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
How Saliblu Shampoo works
Salicylic acid belongs to a class of medications called as keratolytics. It works by reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off.
In Depth Information on Saliblu Shampoo
Expert advice for Saliblu Shampoo
- Do not use salicylic acid topical for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair, warts in the nose or mouth, moles or birthmarks.
- Avoid direct contact of solution with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not cover treated skin with any clothing, bandage or heating pad, as it may increase the burning sensation.
- Do not apply salicylic acid solution to open wounds, inflamed or irritated skin or immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Discontinue use of medicated plaster and consult your doctor if you experience excess discomfort or irritation or if you develop sensitivity.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without your doctor’s advice.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylic acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are suffering from diabetes.
- Do not use if you have poor blood circulation.
Special precautions for Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area....
It should be wiped off thoroughly prior to nursing if it is being applied to the breast or nipple area.
Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Saliblu+more
Anti Dandruff Shampoo in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Saliblu 2% Shampoo
Frequently asked questions for Salicylic Acid Topical
Q. Is salicylic acid good for acne/acne scars/skin/hair/genital warts/remove dark spots/exfoliate skin?
Salicylic acid is part of an acne preparation. It is used to treat acne, blemishes (scars and dark spots due to acne). It is also used for dandruff problems. It should not be used for exfoliating the skin or to treat genital warts
Q. Does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does it expire?
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date.
User Submitted Feedback For Saliblu 2% Shampoo
Patients taking Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Once A Day
Twice A Week
Twice A Day
Substitutes for Saliblu
No substitutes found for this medicine