Medicine Overview of Saliblu Shampoo
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
Salicylic acid belongs to a class of medications called as keratolytics. It works by reducing swelling and redness and thus causing pimples to shrink. It also loosens and softens the dry, scaly skin thus causing it to peel off.
In Depth Information on Saliblu Shampoo
- Do not use salicylic acid topical for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair, warts in the nose or mouth, moles or birthmarks.
- Avoid direct contact of solution with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not cover treated skin with any clothing, bandage or heating pad, as it may increase the burning sensation.
- Do not apply salicylic acid solution to open wounds, inflamed or irritated skin or immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Discontinue use of medicated plaster and consult your doctor if you experience excess discomfort or irritation or if you develop sensitivity.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without your doctor’s advice.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to salicylic acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you are suffering from diabetes.
- Do not use if you have poor blood circulation.
Saliblu Shampoo related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo is probably safe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Patients taking Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo How do you take Saliblu Shampoo? How much was the improvement? What are you using Saliblu Shampoo for?
Survey Participants: 10
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Saliblu Shampoo
Q. Is salicylic acid good for acne/acne scars/skin/hair/genital warts/remove dark spots/exfoliate skin?
Salicylic acid is part of an acne preparation. It is used to treat acne, blemishes (scars and dark spots due to acne). It is also used for dandruff problems. It should not be used for exfoliating the skin or to treat genital warts
Q. Does salicylic acid work?
Salicylic acid works best if used for an indication at the dose prescribed by the doctor
Salicylic acid does expire and should not be used beyond the expiry date.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Saliblu Anti Dandruff Shampoo: PLT, OLT, AGT, MSD, SWP, MPC, PNT, BBS, TNH, GBL, DPP, SWA, NNH, HPC, RSS, DDR, RKS, SCH, STA, DLP, ADT, SRG, MAX, MOM, CLT, ZVP, BMJ, SHD, JMJ, BIO, OIP, IPL, ENP, INC, SVH, OHM, RUS, SYN, WSI, TRP, JIV, AYU, RWP, GTC, GNC, PVP, AAY, EMB, SAT, HGI, ATL, SAF, RPP, NDP, SDM, BTM, PTI, HBV, TOM, NSL, VRS, HMP, WHL, RHW, ANT, HAT, LHA, SSA, SBA, RJH, MDO, ABP, BSN, PEN, MAK, 9T9, JVO, KHH, FGH, RHL, THP, DYG, ARD, GPT, OWP, BAL, ZEL, GPP, SBL, HIP, PPR, NWP, BHP, DPL, PRN, LCC, AVN, IAD, NVY, GTK, MLC, DHR, UMP, PWN, AMR, NVL, RSA, USF, ATP, SJP, SHP, NXG, NTB, DFP, MAM, HEX, MMS, SGC, JVN, DGN, AAR, BDN, EQN