Medicine Overview of Salbutamol Solution
Side effects of Salbutamol Solution
Cough, Respiratory tract inflammation, Throat irritation, Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Respiratory tract infection.
How to use Salbutamol Solution
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Salbutamol Solution works
The Salbutamol respirator solution works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Salbutamol Solution
Expert advice for Salbutamol Solution
- Use salbutamol inhalation exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose and administration steps.
- If you can feel a slightly sweet tasting powder in your mouth after inhaling, you have received the dose and the active substance has reached your lungs.
- During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue or soft cloth.
- Always replace the inhaler cap after you have used the inhaler.
- Always tell your doctor if you suffer from an over active thyroid gland.
- Take special precaution if you experience chest pains.
- Take special care with salbutamol if you suffer from any disease of the heart.
Special precautions for Salbutamol Respirator Solution
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Salbutamol Respirator Solution may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Salbutamol Respirator Solution should be used with caution d+more
uring lactation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Salbutamol Respirator Solution does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Salbuta+more
mol Respirator Solution in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Salbutamol NA Solution
Frequently asked questions for Salbutamol
Q. Is Salbutamol a steroid/ an antibiotic/ a cough syrup/ a betablocker/ contains steroid/ addictive/ a rescue inhaler?
Salbutamol (also available as Asthalin, Ventolin, Albuterol) is a beta receptor agonist used to prevent and treat wheezing, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, and coughing caused by lung diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is a rescue inhaler for asthma. It is not a steroid or contains steroid or an antibiotic. It is not an addictive drug
Yes. Salbutamol is available only by prescription
Salbutamol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Salbutamol may cause light headedness, increased heart rate or increased blood pressure; however it is not known to cause drowsiness or weight gain. Consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.
Substitutes for Salbutamol
No substitutes found for this medicine