food interaction for SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
alcohol interaction for SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
pregnancy interaction for SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
lactation interaction for SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
medicine interaction for SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
- ASTHALIN 4 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 0.18/tabletRs. 5.35save 34% more per tablet
- SALBETOL 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 0.18/tabletRs. 1.78save 34% more per tablet
- ASTHALIN SA 4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 0.59/tabletRs. 5.90pay 119% more per tablet
- BRETHMOL 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Standard Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.60/tabletRs. 75.96pay 2724% more per tablet
- DURASAL 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Raptakos Brett & Co LtdRs. 0.67/tabletRs. 6.70pay 149% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
- Use salbutamol inhalation exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose and administration steps.
- If you can feel a slightly sweet tasting powder in your mouth after inhaling, you have received the dose and the active substance has reached your lungs.
- During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue or soft cloth.
- Always replace the inhaler cap after you have used the inhaler.
- Always tell your doctor if you suffer from an over active thyroid gland.
- Take special precaution if you experience chest pains.
- Take special care with salbutamol if you suffer from any disease of the heart.
Frequently asked questions FOR SALBUTAMOL 4MG TABLET
Q. Is salbutamol a steroid/ an antibiotic/ a cough syrup/ a betablocker/ contains steroid/ addictive/ a rescue inhaler?
Salbutamol (also available as Asthalin, Ventolin, Albuterol) is a beta receptor agonist used to prevent and treat wheezing, difficulty breathing, chest tightness, and coughing caused by lung diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is a rescue inhaler for asthma. It is not a steroid or contains steroid or an antibiotic. It is not an addictive drug
Q. Does salbutamol need prescription?
Yes. Salbutamol is available only by prescription
Q. Is salbutamol safe/ safe for babies?
Salbutamol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does salbutamol cause drowsiness/ increased heart rate/ increase blood pressure/ weight gain?
Salbutamol may cause light headedness, increased heart rate or increased blood pressure; however it is not known to cause drowsiness or weight gain. Consult your doctor if you experience such side effects.