food interaction for SALBAIR
alcohol interaction for SALBAIR
pregnancy interaction for SALBAIR
lactation interaction for SALBAIR
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for SALBAIR
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for SALBAIR 50 MCG INHALER
Patients taking SALBAIR 50 MCG INHALER
- 71%Once A Day
- 29%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for SALBAIR
- LEVOLIN 50 MCG INHALER(200 MDI inhaler in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 0.72/MDI of inhalerRs. 145pay 43% more per MDI of inhaler
- AIRLEVO 50MCG INHALER(200 MDI inhaler in packet)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.75/MDI of inhalerRs. 150.02pay 48% more per MDI of inhaler
- AEROZEST 50 MCG INHALER(1 inhaler in packet)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 81.91/inhalerRs. 81.91pay 16088% more per inhaler
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for SALBAIR
- Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Levosalbutamol may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticosteroids and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
- If you need more than required dose of oral Levosalbutamol, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Frequently asked questions for SALBAIR
Q.Is Levosalbutamol steroid?
No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis
Q.What is Levosalbutamol syrup?
Levosalbutamol syrup is available for oral use to prevent and treat breathlessness in patients of asthma or chronic bronchitis. It contains 1 mg of Levosalbutamol per 5 ml of syrup.