food interaction for SAFEDICLO
alcohol interaction for SAFEDICLO
pregnancy interaction for SAFEDICLO
lactation interaction for SAFEDICLO
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR SAFEDICLO
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR SAFEDICLO 100 MG/20 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking SAFEDICLO 100 MG/20 MG CAPSULE
- 86%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR SAFEDICLO
- D KOOL 100MG/20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.25/capsuleRs. 62.50save 26% more per capsule
- SOFTDICLO CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 5.24/capsuleRs. 52.36save 38% more per capsule
- ALIANZ 100 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.17/capsuleRs. 41.73save 51% more per capsule
- RELONAC 100 MG/20 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 4.93/capsuleRs. 49.30save 42% more per capsule
- SAFEDOL 100MG/20MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.89/capsuleRs. 38.92save 54% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR SAFEDICLO
- Diclofenac should be taken with food or immediately after meals.
- Take the medicine with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not take antacids withh magnesium as they can interact with the drug.
- Do not take diclofenac, If you are allergic to diclofenac.
- Do not drink alcohol while takig this drug.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines, if you feel dizzy, tired, have a headache or get blurred vision after taking diclofenac.
Frequently asked questions FOR SAFEDICLO
Q. Is diclofenac safe?
Diclofenac (also available as voveran, dynapar) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is diclofenac nephrotoxic?
Diclofenac can interfere with normal kidney function when taken at larger doses for a longer duration. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its uses
Q. Is diclofenac safe in asthma?
Diclofenac may worsen the symptoms of asthma in some patients already suffering from asthma. Talk to your doctor before taking diclofenac in asthma
Q. Is diclofenac banned in India?
Diclofenac is available over-the-counter and it is not banned in India
Q. Is diclofenac a blood thinner / controlled substance?
Diclofenac is a pain relieving medication and it does not significantly affect the function of platelets in blood; hence it is not a blood thinner. It is not a controlled substance as it does not have the potential for abuse or addiction
Q. Does diclofenac increase blood pressure?
Diclofenac does not have any effect on blood pressure in normal individuals. However, consult your doctor before taking diclofenac if you are already suffering from high blood pressure or any other heart disease
Q. Does diclofenac induce sleep?
Diclofenac does not induce sleep.
Q. Is rabeprazole/ Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D an over the counter?
Rabeprazole (also available as / Rabicip-20/ Rabium 20 mg/ Rabium DSR/ Veloz 20/ Veloz D/ Rablet 20/ Rablet D/ Rekool D) although available over the counter, it should be taken only on doctor’s advice
Q. Is rabeprazole an antacid / antibiotic?
Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which suppresses acid production in stomach. It is not antacid which reacts and neutralizes acid. It is not an antibiotic as it does not kill bacteria
Q. Does rabeprazole cause osteoporosis/ insomnia?
Rabeprazole may cause osteoporosis/ insomnia. Please consult your doctor if you experience such side effect
Q. Can i take gaviscon with rabeprazole?
Depending upon individual’s response, there should be an interval of at least 2 hours between the two drug administrations.