food interaction for RULIDE AZ
alcohol interaction for RULIDE AZ
pregnancy interaction for RULIDE AZ
lactation interaction for RULIDE AZ
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for RULIDE AZ
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for RULIDE AZ 200 MG SYRUP
Patients taking RULIDE AZ 200 MG SYRUP
- 55%Once A Day
- 45%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for RULIDE AZ
- AZITHRAL 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 44.88same price
- ATM XL 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 3.01/ML of syrupRs. 90.20same price
- AZIBIG 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 2.75/ML of syrupRs. 41.21save 8% more per ML of syrup
- AZILIN DS 200MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.15/ML of syrupRs. 47.19pay 5% more per ML of syrup
- AZID 200MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Indi PharmaRs. 2.70/ML of syrupRs. 40.50save 10% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for RULIDE AZ
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions for RULIDE AZ
Q.Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q.Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q.Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.