food interaction for ROZUCOR
alcohol interaction for ROZUCOR
pregnancy interaction for ROZUCOR
lactation interaction for ROZUCOR
Avoid Rozucor 10 mg tablet with high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter and meat.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ROZUCOR
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ROZUCOR 10 MG TABLET
Patients taking ROZUCOR 10 MG TABLET
- 87%Once A Day
- 8%Thrice A week
- 4%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ROZUCOR
- ROSUVAS 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14/tabletRs. 210save 8% more per tablet
- ROZAVEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 13.60/tabletRs. 136save 11% more per tablet
- ROSEDAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.85/tabletRs. 78.50save 48% more per tablet
- NOVASTAT 10 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 159save 30% more per tablet
- RAZEL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 12.68/tabletRs. 126.80save 17% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for ROZUCOR
- Watch out for Muscle Symptoms. Please consult your doctor if you have any unexplained muscle pain,weakness or tenderness.
- Liver enzyme monitoring. Monitor liver enzymes before and after treatment. It can increase liver enzymes.
- Consult your doctor if you notice dark urine or yellowing of eyes or skin.
- It can cause or worsen diabetes so appropiate precautions should be taken
- Do not take antacids for atleast 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Do not take rosuvastatin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to rosuvastatin or any of the other ingredients of rosuvastatin.
- Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions for ROZUCOR
Q.Is rosuvastatin lipophilic?
No. It is hydrophilic in nature
Q.Is rosuvastatin safe?
Rosuvastatin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is rosuvastatin gluten free?
Yes, rosuvastatin is gluten fre
Q.Is rosuvastatin better than simvastatin?
Rosuvastatin is better than simvastatin as this is longer acting, more potent and has less side effects. Although, Rosuvastatinand simvastatin belong to same class of medication called as HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (or statins) with similar action