Medicine Overview of Rotane Tablet
Side effects of Rotane Tablet
Fatigue, Drowsiness, Headache, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Muscle pain.
How to use Rotane Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Rotane Forte Tablet at a fixed time.
How Rotane Tablet works
Rotane forte tablet lowers the acid production in the stomach.
In Depth Information on Rotane Tablet
Expert advice for Rotane Tablet
- Rotane is a well tolerated and safe medicine with a very low incidence of side effects.
- Take Rotane before going to bed if you are taking this medicine once a day as it is very effective in controlling stomach acid released in the midnight.
- If you are also taking an antacid, take it two hours before or after taking Rotane.
- Avoid taking soft drinks, citrus fruits like orange and lemon, which can irritate the stomach and increase acid secretion.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking Rotane for two weeks or 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver disease. Dose of your medicine may need to be adjusted.
Special precautions for Rotane Forte Tablet
Taking a large amount of alcohol can increase acidity and ca+more
use acid reflux in the food pipe causing heartburn. This would decrease the effect of this drug and can aggravate your underlying condition....
Rotane Forte Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Rotane Forte Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.+more
As Roxatidine passes into the breast milk and may have some effect on the child....
As Roxatidine passes into the breast milk and may have some effect on the child.
It is not known whether Rotane Forte Tablet alters the abili+more
ty to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Rotane Forte Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function as it is excreted through the urine....
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function as it is excreted through the urine.
Rotane Forte Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Precaution should be taken in patients with underlying liver disease as this drug is metabolized in the liver....
Precaution should be taken in patients with underlying liver disease as this drug is metabolized in the liver.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Nevir 200mg Tablet, Nevimune 200mg Tablet, Onabet Powder, Vozuca 0.2mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Roxatidine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Rotane
No substitutes found for this medicine